My Proana Bullet Journal

Bullet journals are literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. If you've never heard of them, you best look them up, because I do not have the qualifications to explain them. However, I can try.

Basically, bullet journals are organization journals that YOU can customize to fit your needs. And for me, it's had my daily to-do list,  gratitude log, weight log, habit tracker, and a bunch of other stuff. But I love mine. The problem with me, in the beginning, was that I was trying to make it like all the other perfect ones I saw on Pinterest and Tumblr, but that's highly unachievable. 

So, below are some of the spread that are related to my weight loss journey. 

Food Log and 10DC Point Tracker

10 Day Challenge Spread

Ana Rules

Habit Tracker, Month Spread
Which reminds me, I'm obviously following a pro-ana lifestyle, but I'm not too huge on the extreme parts. So, I have the rules that most pro-ana does, but here's the list in the photo...

Ana's Rules

  • Exercise every day, no matter what
  • In public, eat as little as possible
  • In private, religiously follow meal plan
  • Only drink tea/water
  • Always go as vegan as possible
  • NEVER eat in front of TV/computer/ iPad
  • Distract yourself from your cravings
  • The more you sleep, the more time you're unaware of your hunger
  • Every morning, look in the mirror and remember  why
  • If you walk in the kitchen, drink 2 cups of water
  • NO baked goods
  • NO candy
  • NO eating out
  • NO chips
  • NO candy
  • NO snacking
  • DRINK WATER
So, yeah, those are mine. They may change as time goes on, but this is my current one. 

Please don't hesitate to drop comments in the comment section. I'll make a seperate post about my bullet journal as a whole later.

L

Comments

  1. need a pro -ana friend message to @24ei114

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post

New Year's Resolution