Day 1

I woke up this morning, with a full eleven hours of sleep and I am still so tired of everything. Of feeling. It suucks. But most of you didn't come here for my depression talk, you want to hear about the pro ana side. 

So, today, I'm going on a fast, because I ended up weighing 194 this morning and I was like fuuuuck everything, you know? So I totally plan on getting the full 20 points in the calorie section, which if this your first post, I'm talking about the Ten Day Challenge. It's a short challenge to lose five pounds in ten days, which I fully plan on doing. 

So here's the rundown for today, I'll get my full water intake this afternoon when I come back from school. Calories is gonna be fine because I'm fasting. The big problem is going to be exercise. I think what I'll do is do an hour and half of jumping jacks (which are going to hurt like hell by the time I finish) while watching Lost. Oh, and I got all my sleep points because I slept 11 hours! (I count the hours of the night before; you can do whatever you want, I suppose.) 

So current points:
Sleep- 20 Points
Water-0 Points
Calories- 20 Points
Exercise- 0 Points

I'll write another post at the end of the day about progress on Ten Day Challenge.

~L
Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head                                                                     -The Beatles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Proana Bullet Journal

Introduction Post

New Year's Resolution