Ten Day Challenge

So I've started this. I should probably start laying out my plans, huh?

Starting tomorrow, I've began the Ten Day Challenge. Supposedly, you can lose up to five pounds if you follow the program. I'm not too sure about that, but I figure what do I have to lose?

Here's the run down:

Calories

0-500..............................................20 Points
501-1000.......................................10 Points
1000+............................................0 Points

Water

2L+.............................................20 Points
1-2L.....................................10 Points
0-1L.........................................0 Points

Exercise

1+ hours.........................................20 Points
30 min-1 hour.................................10 Points
0-30 min.........................................0 Points

Sleep

8+ Hours.........................................20 Points
6-8 Hours.........................................10 Points
0-6 Hours.........................................0 Points

Rules:You have ten day to lose five pounds.
Keep a score of your day for the next ten days for a possible maximum of 80 points a day.
You are aiming for 800 points in ten days to lose your five pounds.
It's only ten days. Do NOT mess it up. 

So, starting tomorrow,  May 5, 2017, I will do this challenge and track it through this blog, then I will start another diet called 10 Kg in 10 Days.

Also, for all the people like me who were hella confused by all the acronyms involved in  this community, here's a rundown of what they mean:

CW- Current Weight
GW-Goal Weight
GW1- Goal Weight 1
UGW- Ultimate Goal Weight
ABC Diet- Ana Boot Camp Diet

And  that's all the ones that I can think of off the top of my head, but if you have any questions about that, just put it in the comments, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Nonetheless, here's my stats. We all start somewhere right?

 Age: 17
Height: 5'7''
CW: 193 lbs/ 87.5 kg
GW1: 180 lbs/ 81 kg
GW2: 170 lbs/ 77 kg
GW3: 150 lbs/68 kg
GW4: 140 lbs/ 63 kg
UGW: 120 lbs/ 54 kg

I understand that to some this may still seem to big, but honestly, I don't want to go through the whole everyone worrying that I'm not eating enough, which they already will so, sigh. But I mean, I want  to be skinny but I honestly don't want to see my ribcage.

Also, my reason for doing this whole dangerous proana thing is because I'm a transgender man (which to those who  get confused it means female to male), and weighing 193 just kind of puts a dent in trying to transition sooo, yes. That's why I decided that I don't care if I look like a prepubescent boy, as long as I look like a boy, I'll be fine.

Anyways,  I hope to see some of you interact or perhaps join me in losing weight and becoming a skinnier person.

Till next  time,
L





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Proana Bullet Journal

Introduction Post

New Year's Resolution